Sunday, January 18, 2009

Review: Coriander Gourmet Thai


Coriander Gourmet Thai, originally uploaded by Louis79.

About $12 for two items meal

Ambient:
It's a shopping center in San Francisco, what would you expect? A lot of people, kids, teens, adults. Always packed with people till the stores are closed.

Food:
I'm not a big fan of Thai food, but this is one of the better ones. The food is quite good, certainly exceeded my expectations at a place where you don't expect to taste real food. I would highly recommend trying their fried rice. I'm not sure how they cook it, but it's not greasy at all, just the right texture and tastes amazing. I believe I tried 4 different dishes so far and they are all quite good. They also give you more than enough food to feed your hunger. Great deal at an over priced food court.

Rating: 7.5/10.0
Verdict: Thumbs up

No comments:

Post a Comment